10 May 2010

EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES

WOW! I have not been on here in almost two months!

The rest of March went well. :)

April was pretty eventful! I had UIL and Prom

Pics will be posted later...or matter of fact, you can find them on my facebook which is linked at the top.

Its May!

This year has gone by SO fast. and even though i seem like a hard ass that is ready to get out of here, im actually pretty scared and want it to slow down now.

Graduation is going to be bittersweet. Im glad we are getting out of Rockdale, but at the same time, I am NOT ready to say goodbye to people I have seen five days every week for 13 years... ya know?

Anyways... There's been some good music released lately...

i just added 37 songs to my iTunes library. :D

Arlington will be more and more familiar to me in the coming weeks.. I spent last Thursday thru yesterday (Sunday) there.. My "sisters" nana is in Arlington Memorial so we were there...and we are probably going back this weekend..

tomorrow we have the athletic banquet... pretty ready to get that over with...

Financial Aid is kind of stressing me out.
I haven't received any yet.... FEAK OUT MODE!!!

anyways...just a quick update!

Nathan Out

No comments:

Post a Comment