17 March 2010

Ketchup :)

SOOO. sorry I havent been on. this is what I've been up to. :)

Friday- slept til 11. ran some errands. went to school. and then work that night.

Saturday- I taught myself how to play Boston by Augustana on the piano.
I also learned the first part of:

Ill be there- Michael Jackson/ Jackson 5
It ends tonight- All American Rejects
one of Lady GaGa's songs...

then i laid around the house ALL day :)


Megan came to my house and we got ready for the night. :D



First we went to Morgan's Mom's birthday party.......




Then we went to Bobbi's and...had a little fun..(thats the least I can say)




so yeah...thats about it for Saturday. We spent the night at Bobbi's and woke up Sunday to a sunrise. then a dog. then bobbi's mom on the phone. lmao. yeah...didnt feel like getting up. haha

So SUNDAY megan and myself just chilled pretty much.

We went to our bestfriend Hannah's, house to play rock band 2 and help her pack.

shes gone to see her boyfriend. and I miss her dearly.

Monday mother and I went to College Station and watched Valentine's Day.
It was pretty amazing.
I knew some of what was going to happen thanks to Brookes blog. haha. but who Julia Roberts ended up with was a total twist!!
I definitely recomend the movie!




Thats pretty much all i did Monday. I wanted to go to the mall but didnt feel like it after we saw the movie. haha

Yesterday I had to work at Medicine Chest. It was actually pretty fun. BUT i do have to say that I was getting a bit crazy...lol...I have never had to work that long there before.haha. I am definitely use to my 2 hour shifts.haha..

Mom and I ate Subway...but ended up throwing like 1/2 of both of our sandwiches away because we were full. lol

I sat down and worked on my Research Paper...didnt get much done though.......
thats pretty much the ketchup of my life. Not much :) haha

ALL THE LOVE FOR SPRING BREAK!


Quote of yesterday: "You make me want to suck a God damn lemon!" - Mom lmao


Song of the week: Drop the World by Lil Wayne ft Eminem
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.



yeah, thats about it :) Party tonight, work tomorrow then softball game :)

Havin a pretty darn good Spring Break :D

Out for now. :D

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment