07 March 2010

Who's Gunna Run This Town Tonight?...

hellurr :)

this weekend actually ended up being FABULOUS! :)
The softball game got rescheduled for Friday so I didnt have to work the concession stand :)

Saturday I went to work and then went to the Tejas Art & Book Festival after that. It was better than last year. I think the turnout was better too.. anyways.After that.... I did my laundry that seemed to be a month load stacked up. haha. Later on, myself, Hugo, Melissa, and another person went to a party and had an alright time. We didnt get home til like 2:30. :)





This morning I woke up and got ready for church. We made it to Taylor and then JAC got sick so we had to turn around and come back home. I spent most of the day asleep after that. I later went to Wal-Mart and bought an undershirt :)
Now I am posting this, playing tap tap revenge on my phone, and trying to stay awake. Im a bit hungry though...Ice Cream is calling my name ;) :D



Check this out! One of the best Covers of a song I have ever heard :)

Cover for Telephone by Lady GaGa ft Beyonce.



Thats all for now folks.
See ya tomorrow
:) Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment