12 March 2010

The way you're blowin' up my phone won't make me leave no faster.....

THURSDAYYYYYY

today was the one day out of three months that i decided to dress up for school. :)

AS SEEN BELOW :




School was alright. I actually started on my research paper. I kinda liked doing it and almost worked on it once i got back to RHS, but of course, I didn't.haha

Yearbook was kinda fun because we worked on stuff for UIL. :)

♥ Headline Writing :)

I had to work at Medicine Chest today. It was fairly slow. I got to fax over refill requests for most of my time there.
Supper was great :D Mom made hamburger patties with mushroom sauce over them... and mashed potatoes. :D ALL THE LOVE FOR MASHED POTATOES ♥

haha

Then we went to my great grandmas to fix her medicine where I got to see JAC :)

He seriously can make the worst day the best in like .2 seconds :)

Here is my most current picture of him :)

Snowday in Texas :D



Since he lives like .01 miles from my great grandma, i let him drive home. :P
with my help of course....and then he would NOT let go of me. He kept waving bye to his mom and threw THE BIGGEST fit when she took him out of my lap.lol.

Im starting to work with videos and stuff so that maybe I can be like the one and only Great Bolivia.

Here is what I came up with tonight. It is a clip of our skit at NSLC from this past summer. We were trying to show how Water Purification in Kenya would be beneficiary.





Todays Video of the Day is also a cover, by the same people as last time actually.
These guys are FREAKING AMAZING! :) Especially for their age!

Cover of Lady GaGa's Just Dance

Wowzers :) lol





I guess that's it for tonight. Text me! :D
Welcome Spring Break 2010 ♥

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment